(NewsNation Now) – Students, staff and parents are coming out of schools nationwide to protest COVID-19 protocols in schools across the country.
Many are calling for stricter classroom rules. But still, there are Americans who believe that being in person is absolutely essential to facilitating learning.
The walkouts are the latest clashes over how schools should operate during the pandemic, with some advocating hybrid and remote options and others arguing that a lack of in-person learning is hampering student education.
NewsNation is looking for students, teachers, and parents to share their stories about COVID issues and what they’ve done about it. Use the form below to submit your question and we can share it online or on air.
Submit a form.
Subscribe to NewsNation’s morning newsletter.
- Pentagon: Russia is preparing a pretext for the invasion of Ukraine
- Sound off: are you protesting the COVID-19 regulations in schools? tell us why
- Clint Arlis, former ‘Bachelorette’ candidate, dies at 34
- A single Spider-Man comic page sells for a record $3.36 million
- GOP senator to introduce ‘Fauci law’ after clash at hearing