1. Eligibility: This campaign is only open to those who register on; www.mycampbellrivernow.com/win and who are nineteen (19) years or more from the date of entry. The Campaign is open only to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Vista Radio Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (collectively “Employees”), as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. . The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Acceptance of Rules: By entering, entrant (“you”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. Further, you agree to accept the decisions of Vista Radio Ltd. as final and binding with respect to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online beginning on March 7, 2022 and ending March 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST. All online entries must be received by March 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: The campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided under ‘TO EARN’ at www.mycampbellrivernow.com. Entry must complete all campaign requirements, as specified, in order to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not follow rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Vista Radio Ltd. You must provide the requested information. You may not enter more times than specified using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices for the purpose of circumventing the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at Vista Radio Ltd’s sole discretion.
5. Prize: One (1) campaign winner (“Winners”) will receive one (1) Sleep Well Stay Well box plus a $250 gift card courtesy of Sleep Country.
Total prize worth $350.00. The prices are not redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes or transfer/awarding of prizes to others by winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes an authorization for Vista Radio Ltd. use the winner’s name, likeness and entry for advertising and commercial purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be randomly selected under the supervision of Vista Radio Ltd. Winners will be notified by phone. March 18, 2022.
Vista Radio Ltd. is not responsible for winner’s non-receipt of notices due to spam, junk mail, or other security settings, or for winner’s provision of incorrect or non-functional contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not eligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The winner must collect the prize(s) within 30 days of the end date of the contest. Vista Radio will not be responsible for delivery or shipping of prizes. Winner’s receipt of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned on compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (IN VISTA RADIO LTD’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY VOID.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering such content (e.g. photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Vista Radio Ltd., anyone acting on behalf of Vista Radio Ltd, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in all media known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name , portrait, photograph, voice, likeness, image, campaign statements and biographical information for news, publicity, information, commerce, publicity, public relations and promotional purposes. without further compensation, notice, review or consent. Optional verbiage for contests: By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of the author and does not infringe any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes the intellectual property rights of others, you will be disqualified at Vista Radio Ltd’s sole discretion. If the content of your entry is deemed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual property right of a third party, you must, at your own expense, defend or settle such claims. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vista Radio Ltd. from and against any suit, proceeding, claim, liability, loss, damage, cost or expense that Vista Radio Ltd. may incur, suffer or be liable to pay as a result of such breach or suspected breach of any third party right.
9. Terms and Conditions: Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign in the event of a virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other cause independent of Vista Radio ltd. control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the campaign. In this case, Vista Radio Ltd. may select the winner from all eligible entries received before and/or after (as applicable) the action taken by Vista Radio Ltd. Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or Website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Vista Radio Ltd. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries by the same user from addresses different IPs; multiple entries from the same computer beyond what is allowed by campaign rules; or the use of robots, macros, scripts or other technical means to participate. Any attempt by a participant to willfully damage a website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Vista Radio Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By participating, you agree to release and hold harmless Vista Radio Ltd. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from all liability. , illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage which may arise, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, as a result of: (i) such participant’s participation in the Campaign and/or acceptance , possession, use or misuse of any prize or any part thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmission, telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participation in this campaign, entrant agrees that all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or related to this campaign, will be resolved individually, without recourse to any form of class action, exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in British Columbia. Further, in any such dispute, entrant will not be entitled to any awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees. , other than the participant’s actual expenses (i.e. the costs associated with participating in this campaign). Entrant further waives any right to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. List of Winners: For a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to [email protected], or send your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Vista Radio Ltd.
202-910 Fitzgerald Ave.
Courtenay, BC, V9N 2R5
Applications must be received no later than December 31, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The campaign sponsor is Vista Radio Ltd. (address above)
15. Facebook: campaign hosted by Vista Radio Ltd. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.