- This list includes the best windows 11 sound cards and will be great for you wou are you a audiophile or gamer.
- One of our picks comes with a Sound Blaster Audigy Fx control panel that will give you complete control over the settings of SBX Pro Studio.
- Before making a purchase, we have prepared important things for you to consider, with the aim of helping you make the best purchase.
XINSTALL BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE
To get perfect sound quality on your computer a few years ago, you needed a specialized sound card. Modern computers have evolved and no longer require sound cards since the audio hardware is now integrated into the motherboard.
While this built-in audio hardware is adequate, upgrading to a higher-end sound card can improve sound quality, especially if you plan to hook up your surround sound system to a Windows 11 PC.
You will be able to enhance the audio experience with the right sound cards for your computer. In this article, we are going to explore the best Windows 11 sound cards.
What should I look for in a sound card?
If you don’t know the most important factors to consider, it can be difficult to find the best sound card for Windows 11. Here are the essential things to consider when buying one:
- Channel audio: 5.1 channel audio support should be a benchmark. You can go up to 7.1 audio channels.
- DAC quality: A DAC (digital-to-analog converter) is the essential component that controls audio sample rate, bit depth, and playback. The higher the quality of the digital to analog converter, the less noise the audio will have.
- Numerous connection ports: Look for a sound card with multiple ports to accommodate all of your audio gear. Most earphones and headsets work great with 3.5mm audio output or input ports on basic sound cards.
- Overall sound quality: Good sound cards have an SNR above 100 dB, while the best ones have an SNR of 124 dB.
Software options like virtual surround sound, complex audio capabilities like EQ settings, and configurable frequency response are all things to think about.
What is the best sound card for Windows 11?
- Studio SBX Pro
- Compatibility with Windows Vista up to Windows 11
- Audio fidelity up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- It’s not much better than onboard sound cards
The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is a small step up from your stock motherboard audio.
It delivers premium cinematic 5.1 sound for music, movies and games, thanks to its SBX Pro Studio technology. The device comes with a Sound Blaster Audigy Fx control panel that will give you complete control over the SBX Pro Studio settings.
A 106dB SNR, 24-bit 192kHz DAC (playback), and high-end 600-ohm headphone amplifier are all included in the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx.
It also comes with full-height and half-height metal brackets, allowing you to install the sound card in a variety of small PCs.
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx can output perfect 106dB SNR audio quality through your speakers.
It delivers 600 ohms, exceeding the needs of today’s most demanding headphones, so you can enjoy movies without disturbing others.
It also has separate connections for mic and line-in, allowing you to pair two separate audio sources to a Windows 11 computer.
- DA converter
- Headphone output 7 Vrms (Vp-p)
- Powerful ASUS AV100 processor
The Essence STX II sound card delivers 124dB SNR audio clarity, up to 64 times your normal in-car audio hardware.
A TCXO (Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator) clock source features prominently in the Essence STX II. It is an ultra-precise timing system with minimal jitter.
Instead of drawing power from the expansion slots, the Essence STX II has a separate four-pin connector, which means cleaner power. High-fidelity LDO (low dropout) regulators ensure optimized power supply.
Its acclaimed MUSES 8820 and 8920 operational amplifiers produce an expansive sonic image and perfect tonality to capture the rich musicality that Essence listeners demand.
You’ll enjoy the experience of the built-in headphone amplifier that can handle up to 600 ohm impedance. This allows audiophiles to use the best high impedance headphones to hear the crystal clear sound of the Essence STX II.
- Sound Blaster control software
- Dolby Digital Live / DTS encoding
- 24-bit / 192 kHz stereo direct playback resolution
- The driver suite consumes a lot of memory
This sound card is upgraded with the Sound Blaster Command app, giving you access to some of the most advanced audio technology in one convenient location.
Sound Blaster Z is a great all-around option for your Windows 11 PC entertainment and gaming needs. Plus, you’ll appreciate the included Sound Blaster Beamforming Microphone to deliver crystal-clear voice transmission.
With this device, you’ll get 99.99% clean sound, nearly a 35x improvement over motherboard audio, with an SNR (signal to noise ratio) of 116dB.
Stereo Direct lets you listen to any music at a staggering 24-bit 192kHz bitrate that’s clean and unedited. It features SBX Pro Studio sound technology to deliver unparalleled audio delivery, including spectacular 3D surround effects for your headphones and speakers.
- Asio support for 2.3, playback and recording
- Dolby Digital Live/DTS
- Sound Core3D audio processor
- It requires a 6-pin power supply
The Sound Blaster AE-9 is a headphone amplifier that brings out the best in any headphone.
It includes the Xamp Headphone bi-amp, which independently amplifies each audio channel, delivering exquisite music to each earbud.
With an ultra-low headphone output impedance of 1 ohm, this sound card can drive audiophile-grade headphones up to 600 ohms.
The Sound Blaster AE-9 uses Nichicon capacitors, which use state-of-the-art etching processes to deliver deep bass sound.
It also comes with Sound Blaster’s full suite of audio upgrades, such as Crystallizer for improved dynamic range, Surround for a more immersive experience, and Bass for more low-end punch.
CrystalVoice technology, on the other hand, enhances voice clarity for crisp recordings and in-game chats. The Sound Blaster Command software package for Windows lets you fully customize all upgrades.
The sound card supports DTS Connect and Dolby Digital Live encoding in addition to native Sound Blaster processing capabilities.
There you have it, our list of sound cards compatible with Windows 11. Windows 11 is relatively new and we expect this list to grow as manufacturers improve production of this operating system.
The list goes from the cheapest to the most expensive sound cards. If money isn’t a factor, you might want to buy a sound card that has all the features you admire, but ultimately we expect your personal preference to guide your final decision.
For more options to choose from, be sure to check out this list of the best sound cards for immersive sound.
We love hearing from you in the comment section. We want to know what you think of the sound cards discussed.
Start a conversation